Why are people dying in Yemen and why is no one talking about it?
WARNING: GRAPHIC PHOTO
Gruesome photo isnt it? While looking up photos about the current situation occuring in Yemen, this was the only photo that I found that was at least somewhat appropriate and wouldn't make you cry. Do you know what's going on in Yemen? I do not think that most people know what's going on. On my iPhone I receive notifications from News websites such as CNN, people magazine, and Fox news and I did not receive one Notification about what is going on in Yemen. The only reason why I found out about it, was because of Twitter. I was scrolling through my newsfeed and click on this article that was called "It will be the largest famine the world has seen in many decades, with millions of victims" And I actually didn't so I clicked on it and read about what going on and I was outraged. In Yemen, there is a civil war that is occuring which is leaving thousands of people straving-- especially kids. It was reported that over 100,000 kids may die if supplies are not shipped and money is not sent. An actual faminie is occuring right now and no one seems to care and is rarely in the news. I found out about this crisis at the beginning of Novemeber. When i looked up articles, the earliest article i found was on Novemeber 11th but that was just one. Then there were more articles beginning only a week ago. And before that there were scattered articles ranging in dates but no consistency. I do not think this is being covered the way it needs to. There has been no comment from Donald Trump.
https://twitter.com/malonebarry/status/928496728189304832
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-yemens-civil-war-is-starving-its-children/
https://twitter.com/malonebarry/status/928496728189304832
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-yemens-civil-war-is-starving-its-children/

Comments
Post a Comment